Comprehensive services for you.
The team at Leverage Point has a proven track record for helping our clients successfully navigate the political landscape in Washington, D.C. and at the state and local levels.
We offer comprehensive lobbying and public policy services that help companies, associations, non-profits and other organizations identify and interpret relevant federal government actions, craft solutions and seize opportunities through interaction with government officials.
Our services include legislative consulting, lobbying, policy development, public affairs strategy, political messaging and representation in front of Congress, federal agencies and regulatory bodies.
Ready to take action? Our team of government relations specialists deliver when it matters most.
What We Do
- Defined target audiences and audience-specific messages
- Media & public relations
- Polling and microtargeting
- Ambassadors program to target publics.
- Recruit, educate and engage a standing army of advocates, including local elected officials to testify and/or submit comments at state regulatory and legislative hearings
- Aggressively integrate online tools, including customized integrated advocacy database, Letter-to-the-Editor and “Contact Your Legislator” tools; social media tools; and text messaging
- Generate and place Op-Eds, Letters-to-the-Editor, and comments on news sites and blogs
- Create and manage state-wide issue-based campaigns
- Identify and recruit high-level local political activists to communicate with public officials on specific issues
- Creation of focused local market television/radio/print advertising campaign
- Promotion of news and feature coverage, editorial board visits, Op-Eds, radio and television talk shows